Equipment Required & Safety Rules
- Soccer shoes (NO METAL CLEATS).
- FDP players must wear soccer shoes (cleats in summer, turf shoes ok in winter).
- Shinguards - It is mandatory that all players in any soccer program wear shinguards, completely covered by their socks.
- Soccer Ball - each player must bring their own properly inflated, properly sized soccer ball to all games and practices.
- Fusion Development Program = Size 3
- Pre-K to 2nd Grade = Size 3
- 3rd to 6th Grade = Size 4
- 7th to 10th Grade = Size 5.
- Water bottle - Players must bring enough water, in an appropriate/safe container, to all sessions. Only water is allowed onto the turf field or inside the CMS or PCC domes. Do not bring sports drinks or glass containers.
- A player must not use equipment or wear anything that is dangerous to themselves or another player.
- Eyeglasses should be secured with a headband.
- PLAYERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR ANY JEWELRY or EARRINGS DURING SOCCER GAMES
- If a player has earrings, including newly-pierced earrings, they must remove them in order to play in the game - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Band-Aids or tape over the earrings is not allowed.